Thursday 15 April 2010

J- Current Obsession: Tattoos

I am currently loving tattoos. Like majorly. Not the big, tacky, Homer Simpson ones, or the huge vine of roses crawling up some fat, old lady's arm (fugly much??), but the sort you see on grungy little European chicks... think tanned, petite, curly brown hair, wearing a floral dress, faded denim jacket, with a little Jesus-esque cross on her tiny calf, poking out the top of a pair of worn-in Docs. Specific, I know, but vair cool, dont you think?

I really would love a tattoo. Something small, simple, and timeless. And pretty, of course. But I so cant. Not now at least. Why? Well, partly, because darling Mutti and Vutti would kill me. And partly because I am a Rotary Exchange student and disfigurment (aka. peircings and tattoos) are strictly forbidden. Oh and then ther is the fact that I am rather large, and only semi tanned, and blondish, and though I have a great pair of Doc Martens, my calves are way too massive for embellishments of any kind (there is no way I am drawing attention to those things!!) So, until I've solved these few problems, I'll have to go tattoo free :(


I love Sienna Miller's bird tattoo :)

1 comment:

  1. Its about fucking time! I do like your specifics though. It helps me picture it better. When we are fitty tan and hottie hotters we should get little tattoos :) I quite like little stars.

    ReplyDelete