Friday 26 February 2010

J- Yes, I'm Yakking On

Okay, so I'm a fairly romantic person. I cry in all the films, read Jane Austen religiously, and go totally jelloid at the sight of a very cute couple being very cute. I just love love! I love that classic, Pride & Prejudice, boy-meets-girl, boy-likes-girl, girl-rejects-boy, girl-realises-love-for-boy, boy-and-girl-get-married-and-live-happily-ever-after sort of love. And I love that sad, passionate, truely true, Romeo & Juliet sort of love. My new favourite is that wonderful, confuse, angry yet beautiful love... the sort that you'd expect to happen with teenagers or in an episode of Skins (Freddie & Effie? Cassie & Sid? Michelle & Tony? Ruh reader Ruh!) Its the sort of love where you are fighting, but you dont know why, and you are yelling at eachother, and crying, and its not physical violence, just screaming for no reason, and then you run outside onto the street, and its night time, and its raining and you angrily scream 'What do you want from me?!! What is it? What??' and he screams back ' I FUCKING LOVE YOU!! Okay.. I love you' And then there is this great silence and you are just staring at eachother, perfectly still, your tears fading away into the rain, and its just so lovely. Like, really Wow. I love that love. Its great.

No comments:

Post a Comment