Friday 26 February 2010

R- MY OBSESSION

At the moment I am loving DIY fashion. My sister and i plan on tye dyeing our stockings, I don't know how well that will work but we'll see.
My dads clothes have become my newest victims. He cleared out his wardrobe and i stole everything and chopped it all up to make some actually decent clothes.
Mutti remains my constant source of creativity. Her clothes provide me with hours of entertainment.
Cutting, belting, dying and repairing; those things are how basically my entire wardrobe came to be in existence.



- I made this bow using the strap from an old dress.


I found an old pair of jeans and im not sure what to do with them yet. I'm tossing up between cutting them and making them shorts but I think I'll bleach them (cause they're a gross grey colour) and put some rips in them :)




Dress - mums old skirt that i had a bit of a tamper with :)
Belt - Vinnies!!

1 comment:

  1. Oo-er! Love the dress! Vair cool. I've started cutting up my wardrobe too, because I literally have no money at the moment. I'm cutting rips in my jeans, but I so need to bleach them or something, coz they are fuggers. And I wanted to get some ribbon and fabric to decorate for spring, but there are no sewing shops here!!! And ribbon is tres expensif. How crap is that?

    ReplyDelete