Sunday 30 May 2010

R - The Best and the Worst

Okay I thought Id do a best outfit and worst outfit post. Ive been taking note recently on some of the outfits I've seen and I thought I'd share some of the best and worst of my findings.
BEST
1. A pair of high waisted skinny jeans, a plain white singlet that ended just above the top of the pants, a pair of black ballet flats and a long necklace with a big pendant. You'd have to be really skinny to pull this one off and although it sounds really simple it looked really good. I don't usually go for the high waisted jeans but these looked really good. I think to top it off just add a bowler hat or a beret and you're set.
2. Black Pink Floyd t-shirt, high waisted ripped denim shorts, black stockings, a leather jacket, bowler hat, black and gold bangles and few big rings. It looked really good, thats obviously why its in my best list, and even though its a bit more specific than the last outfit it still has the kind of 'i just threw this on' look about it.

WORST
1. Ive only got one but its a bad one, here we go: a short pleated denim skirt, a white boob-tube, ugly high heeled boots and one of those tiny little bags that has the really short straps so it sits right up in your underarm. It was a terrible combo, if you dont think it sounds that bad, well it really did look it.


Bowler hats are the perfect finishing touch, if you can wear hats that is, whicih sadly I cant :(

No comments:

Post a Comment