Wednesday 3 March 2010

J- Current Obsession... Obsessions actually

La Boum- Its this French, 1970-something (or maybe 1980-something..?), teenage movie. I cant understand a word of French, but it was so awesome taht I still laughed all the way through it.



Georgia Jagger- Go look her up on Google images. She is quite literally almost as cool as her dad... and thats saying alot, because Mick Jagger is very, very cool.

Burberry Trench Coats-
You know, those classic, beige, ridiculously expensive, ridiculously gorgeous ones. This obsession was inspired by Burberry's website, artofthetrench.com. Check it out.



Yves Klein Blue's "About the Future"- This is a song by this semi new and very good Australian band, Yves Klein Blue. If you dont know who they are, go on youtube or myspace or something and have a listen!! They are fantastic!! My favourite songs are About the Future, Getting Wise, and Summer Sheets.

Skins Season 4- I have been watching it on youtube and is fabbity fab with knobs on!!! And its was Freddies episode last last week! Aaaaaaah!!!!


Tea- Very Jane Austen, I think.

Letters- As in the old fashioned, yes-it-takes-2-weeks-but-thats-okay, snail mail kind. They are so fun to send, and even better to recieve :)

Kickers- They are these boots that I'd never heard of before I arrived in France, but am now obsessed with. I dont know how to describe them, so just go look it up if you're that desperate. I bought some the other day and I loooooobe them. Not quite as much as I love Converse and Doc Martens, but still lots.



The Sixties- Bob Dylan, Edie Sedgwick, Bridget Bardot, Andy Warhol, hek, even Austin Powers! Love it.

Coldplay- Partly because they are awesome music-wise, partly because what they do for Oxfam, especially Make Trade Fair, is amazing. And partly because Chris Martin is a hottie. And he is like the most British person I have ever seen. And I love British people.

No comments:

Post a Comment