Thursday 4 March 2010

J- Je n'ai pas assez d'argent :(

Okay, so yesterday afternoon, I finished school at 3, meaning I had like 2 hours to fill before the bus arrived. So, because this is France, and you can just walk in and out of school as you please (cool, huh), my friend and I walked into town for a shopping session. Well, on her part, because I, unfortunately, have no money at the moment. Like literally, none. Vair sad, I know, and it was even sadder when I discovered the shoes of my dreams and couldnt afford to buy them! They were converse. And they had the UK flag on them. And "The Who" written on the tongue. Just so you know, I am absolutely osessed with the UK. If anything, no matter how ugly, is remotely related to Britain, I want it. I really really really want these Cons. So, I've told myself that if they are still their when I get my monthly allowance, I will buy them. Fingers crossed...

Gosh, aren't they perfection in a shoe?

1 comment:

  1. Ohh hun im actually devastated for you!!
    When do you get your allowance??

    ReplyDelete