Thursday 11 March 2010

R - I Don't Think So

Okay so Ballina + fashion = the look you give someone when you're trying not to sway their opinion but you really want to. Ballina just isn't a very fashionable place. I'm not saying that everyone in Ballina is a crappy dresser, its just too commercial. There's too many people that only shop at Supre and think they've got what it takes to become a fashion designer.
So here's my recommendation to you:
If you like being creative and out there with your clothes, don't live in Ballina. You shouldn't care what people think of what you're wearing as long as you love it, but there's just so much fabulous stuff that you just can't wear in a little rural semi-bogan town. Go live in the city, I'm sure you'll find it much more suited to your tastes.

1 comment:

  1. Haha poor ballina! You just shot it down AND tore out its little bogan heart!! Haha but it is vair true. I mean, what a hole, fashion-wise.

    ReplyDelete